Visitor Information and Changes Associated with COVID-19
Our Visitation Policy
In keeping with recent updates from CMS, in conjunction with the CDC, we have revised our visitation policy to reflect the guidance these updates have provided. This guidance allows for visitation but still emphasizes the core principles and best practices to reduce the risk of CoVidi-19 transmission.
Core Principles to Reduce the Risk of Covid-19 Transmission
- Screening: We have discontinued our screening for signs and symptoms of CoVid-19 and ask that you postpone your visit if you are not feeling well.
- Hand Hygiene: Know the location of our Alcohol-based Hand Sanitizer dispensers and wash your hands often.
- Face Covering: Face masks are now optional for our visitors however staff are required to wear face masks when on care units or in areas where they may encounter residents.
- Social Distancing: Please limit your visit to your resident/family member.
Nursing Home Visitation
We, at Lourdes Noreen McKeen Residence thank you for your support and cooperation navigating this pandemic. Our Residence welcomes visitors and remains committed to keeping you, your loved ones, and our staff safe.
- Visits do not have to be scheduled
- Children and pets can now visit
- There is no time limit on length of visit
- General visiting hours are 7:00am to 8:00 pm, 7 days a week
- Visitation will be temporarily suspended on any specific care unit that has a positive CoVid-19 case identified. This does not include compassionate care visitors.
- Facility updates will be sent via email
- Resident activities will be resuming with the Activities Department and staff. Notices will be posted and announced as we work through this process.